20 Jan Product Designer
The Product Designer will apply Lean UX and Design Thinking practices in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, distributed environment. As a Product Designer, you will be part of the Digital Experience Team. The team is made up of Product Managers, Design, UX Research and Content. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process. You will report to the head of Digital Experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will use your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegant simple designs.
- Own UX/UI of product and product features for the iterative product lifecycle: discovery, research, concept, prototype, ship, refine.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed work environment.
- Strong understanding of usability principles, mobile design best practices, cross-browser best practices, modern web design principles, and information architecture.
- Adapt your designs across platforms with an understanding of the opportunities and limitations of different platforms.
- Communicate designs concisely and clearly through design specifications, Jira tickets, and other written and verbal means to product managers and engineering.
- Design end-to-end product designs, including workflows and interactions.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a UX designer, UI designer, web designer, or related role.
- An excellent portfolio, showcasing strong foundations in visual design, user experience, and mobile interactions.
- End-to-end design skills from ideation to high-fidelity visuals and prototyping skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional product and engineering teams.
- Experience working with other designers mentoring and sharing new ideas or skillsets.
- Experience creating brand guidelines and taking governance that guidelines are adhered to.
- Experience with software tools for design creation (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) and collaboration (e.g. InVision, Zeplin).
- Passionate about User Experience & UI Design.
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree – preferably an educational background in Multimedia, Interactive Design or a related discipline with a solid foundation in digital design
What We Do
We have created products and services that make actionable information instantly accessible to clinical trial patients, site staff, and study teams. It’s exciting, it’s innovative, and it’s making a difference.
Building great products to advance clinical research depends on great people. As a rapidly growing company, we want talented professionals to join our team. For us, the right personality fit is as important as the right skill set and experience. We want all of our team to have a passion for challenge and innovation, and to bring new ideas and a great attitude.
What we offer
At Teckro we are bringing together people from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide range of expertise. We value individuals who are willing to step outside their traditional roles to learn from and influence those around them. We’re dedicated to building a company where people thrive and grow in their roles. And we offer benefits specifically catered to our staff because we know you do your best work when you’re healthy and happy.
If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Supportive management who love coaching and growing talented people.
- Market leading products that solve real client problems.
- Open and sociable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work!
- Peace of mind with health benefits.
- Regular company events.
- Prime locations in Ireland and Nashville.
- The latest MacBooks are our team standard, but we’re happy to discuss whatever additional equipment you need.